about me


recent thought / activity


     

     



     

    See the full list at LibraryThing
     


    audio



     
     

     

    playtesters needed

    OK, the prototype of the game depicted below is up and running. It won't be live on the Internet for another few months, but we're inviting playtesters to look at a private, locked beta. If you're interested in being added to the beta tester list, drop me a line via the usual channels.

    (Note to beta-testers: The level depicted in Friday's post does not actually appear in the current version of the game, so don't knock yourself out looking for it.)

    Labels: , ,

     

    Tuesday, April 28, 2009
    8:40 AM

     

    Comments:
    I'd love to be in the beta!

    (As I said months ago (comments here), the only email address listings for you that I have or can find are bouncing. Email me!)
     
    Post a Comment


     
         

     
         

    2011 archive >>

    2010 >>

    2009 >>

    2008 >>

    2007 >>

    2006 >>

    2005 >>

    2004 >>

    2003 >>

    2002 >>

    rss (xml)