about me


recent thought / activity


     

     



     

    See the full list at LibraryThing
     


    audio



     
     

     

    business / busy-ness

    I've got shit coming at me from all directions this week, most centrally a pile of grading that's about the size of an unabridged dictionary, so the quietude that's afflicted this blog since I finished the big canon-making project will likely persist for another week or so. After that things will start wrapping up and I'll have a little more room to breathe.

    If you're desperate for content, you could take a look over at my photos on Flickr: the nice weather of late has pushed me out of the house and into the city, and I've been making a lot of use of my camera to take pictures of, well, mostly trash and assorted disrepair. But if you like those kinds of things, there's lots of new pictures to look at. Try the Notebook on Cities for a taste.

    Also, any readers of this blog who are in Chicago, or who can get here before 9 pm tonight, might want to come by to see me perform at the Lakeshore Theatre tonight with my band, Number None: we'll be debuting a new, as-yet-untitled piece. We're in the middle slot: Ben Vida will be opening, and Mike Tamburo will be wrapping the night up.

    Labels: , ,

     

    Wednesday, April 25, 2007
    10:51 AM

     

    Comments: Post a Comment


     
         

     
         

    2011 archive >>

    2010 >>

    2009 >>

    2008 >>

    2007 >>

    2006 >>

    2005 >>

    2004 >>

    2003 >>

    2002 >>

    rss (xml)