about me


recent thought / activity


     

     



     

    See the full list at LibraryThing
     


    audio



     
     

     

    today's horoscope

    This morning, for the first time in a long time, I did a divination from a random passage from a randomly-chosen book.

    The book was Dodie Bellamy's Pink Steam, and the passage was this:

    "William Burroughs was timid and thin as a young boy, he was in his 70s and Mark in his teens and it felt like two boys in bed, I'm going over to his place this afternoon for a tarot reading, he drew two cards on my phone machine, the first card he said meant chaos but it's just temporary because the second card said that, cosmically, things are going really well for me."

    Well. I hope so.

    Labels: , ,

     

    Saturday, March 10, 2007
    3:45 PM

     

    Comments: Post a Comment


     
         

     
         

    2011 archive >>

    2010 >>

    2009 >>

    2008 >>

    2007 >>

    2006 >>

    2005 >>

    2004 >>

    2003 >>

    2002 >>

    rss (xml)