about me


recent thought / activity


     

     



     

    See the full list at LibraryThing
     


    audio



     
     

     

    Happy Halloween


    Happy Halloween
    Originally uploaded by jbushnell.

    happy halloween

    Spent last weekend out in Michigan, as part of the annual Number None getaway. I brought the digital camera and monkeyed around with the long exposure time setting. A good subject was this large bush, enterprisingly converted into a jack-o'-lantern by the liberal application of strings of orange lights.

    I've been pretty lame this Halloween: no costume, no parties. This autumn I lost two people who were close to me, and I think that's cost me some of my normally festive spirit. Thanks to everyone who has been looking out for me, though: it means a lot.

    Labels:

     

    Tuesday, October 31, 2006
    1:15 PM

     

    Comments: Post a Comment


     
         

     
         

    2011 archive >>

    2010 >>

    2009 >>

    2008 >>

    2007 >>

    2006 >>

    2005 >>

    2004 >>

    2003 >>

    2002 >>

    rss (xml)