about me


recent thought / activity


     

     



     

    See the full list at LibraryThing
     


    audio



     
     

     

    unread, unheard

    I've been playing around at de.licio.us a lot over the past couple of weeks, and I've now tagged over twenty different pieces of writing online with my "to_read" tag. Sooner or later I should switch gears and actually read some of them instead of just collecting more.

    Anyway, here's the full list: if anyone feels especially inclined to write me a series of incisive one-page summaries, e-mail me at the usual address.

    The drive that makes me put all of the unread Web stuff in one easy-to-find place seems a little akin to the drive behind having made an "Unheard" playlist on my iPod (a playlist that currently clocks in at a scary 1,605 songs).

    It's a little overwhelming, but if I'm to be honest I have to admit that I like having a huge backlog of interesting stuff waiting in the wings: it sure beats the ennui that comes with feeling like the world is tapped-out and dead.

    Labels:

     

    Monday, April 03, 2006
    12:47 AM

     

    Comments: Post a Comment


     
         

     
         

    2011 archive >>

    2010 >>

    2009 >>

    2008 >>

    2007 >>

    2006 >>

    2005 >>

    2004 >>

    2003 >>

    2002 >>

    rss (xml)