|
recent thought / activity
See the full list at LibraryThing
audio
|
The web seems a bit slow right now.
Not slow in the sense of connection speed, but slow in the sense of "not much going on." Some of my favorite weblogs, like Idiopathic or Subterranean Notes are on summer hiatus, and my own travels around lately have only been to the sites of literary journals and indie publishers, mainly looking for material of limited interest, like contact information and writer's guidelines.
But perhaps I have spoken too soon. The interesting ideas are flying over at BlackBeltJones and City of Sound (check out this stuff on Warchalking), and I've added two new weblogs to my regular-reads list, both from Norway: jill/txt and Thinking With My Fingers. (Links to these should soon be appearing soon in the "others" column to the left.)
These are gems, but I still feel like I could be reading more webmatter than I currently am. What's the best weblog that I'm not reading?
Friday, June 28, 2002
| |||||||||||
|