about me


recent thought / activity


     

     



     

    See the full list at LibraryThing
     


    audio



     
     

     

    i made this, part one: "know your polyhedra" six-button set

    OK, so this is the part where I start talking about things I've made, like I promised.

    First up is my recently completed six-button set, "Know Your Polyhedra." Anyone who has done much in the way of tabletop gaming should instantly recognize the commonality between these six dice geometric solids:


    They come in a nifty little packet with a hand-numbered inlay card:


    Mostly I just wanted to show these off, but if you're enough of a math nerd or a gamer geek that these make you itch with desire, I'll shoot a set your way for $5.95—less than $1 per button! Just pop in on my humble Etsy storefront. The proceeds are going into the coffers of another gamer-related project that's in the pipe... but more on that later.

    Labels: ,

     

    Saturday, January 23, 2010
    2:27 PM

     

    Comments: Post a Comment


     
         

     
         

    2011 archive >>

    2010 >>

    2009 >>

    2008 >>

    2007 >>

    2006 >>

    2005 >>

    2004 >>

    2003 >>

    2002 >>

    rss (xml)