about me


recent thought / activity


     

     



     

    See the full list at LibraryThing
     


    audio



     
     

     

    self-promotional III

    Still more output.

    The experimental poetry journal Zafusy has just published my short poem "Cirrus."

    "Cemetery Textures" photo-set is now up to a cool 40 photos.

    An old Number None track (from our 2004 CD-R Ways of Sleepers, Ways of Wakers), is now available as a freebie from the Rebis MP3 page, or direct from this link: "I Want My Body Back."

    In other news: semester almost over; I'm fifty-odd papers away from summer vacation.

    Labels: ,

     

    Friday, April 28, 2006
    1:19 PM

     

    Comments:
    How goes the grading? Please check your IC email. bob pence
     
    I just sent you a response.
     
    Post a Comment


     
         

     
         

    2011 archive >>

    2010 >>

    2009 >>

    2008 >>

    2007 >>

    2006 >>

    2005 >>

    2004 >>

    2003 >>

    2002 >>

    rss (xml)